Baked eggplant recipe imam - baildi
1 ½ pound eggplant moderate size
½ cups of olive oil
1ib. (½ kg) sliced ??onions
1 to 2 tomatoes cut in slices
4 cloves of garlic chopped
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon dry mint
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon herb mixture (to your taste)
How to cook:
1. Wash the eggplants, carve it with a knife, sprinkle them with salt and Put them for about 1 hour in water, otherwise they will be bitter and will ruin your recipe.
2. Eggplant before frying needs a little soak in salted water and then they will absorb less oil.
Eggplant fry in a little oil, periodically adding it as needed.
3. Mix the onions, rest tomatoes, garlic, parsley, mint, salt, pepper, sugar and remaining olive oil in a saucepan, add slightly eggplant flesh and to cook all over medium heat for 20 minutes.
4. Put the rest eggplant in a baking pan, fill with this delicious stuffing, put over the tomato slices, sprinkle with the herbs and mix Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven got at 392 F (200 C).
5. Like all oily, the imam baildi served warm or cold. Why break tradition?