Stuffed celery roots with vegetables
10 medium celery roots
2 carrots, chopped
2 potatoes cut into cubes
½ ib. (230 g) mixed vegetables: red sweet pepper, green beans, green peas(crushed)
2 lemons (the juice)
1 glass of water
Olive oil 1 cup soft Altis
1 onion, chopped
Salt and pepper
Curry (to taste)
1 serving Homemade Knorr vegetable broth
How to cook:
1. Clean the celery root of a peel. Put in a pot with water vegetable broth and the juice of a lemon and boil the celeriac.
2. After softening celery roots remove from the pot and chop in half, making every piece a dimple with a spoon.
3. Now take a pan, put some oil and sauté the onion.
4. Then add carrots, potatoes, salt, red sweet pepper, green beans, green peas and curry. All the vegetables are stir well and cook until golden brown.
5. Do you remember what you did on celeriac dimple? It's time to fill them with the above ingredients! Once you do that, put the stuffed celery root in a shallow and wide pan and to pour a glass of water that boiled at first with vegetable broth and lemon juice.
6. Cover the pan with a lid and let stuffed celery roots with vegetables boil on medium heat for 40 minutes.
7. Stuffed celery root by vegetables you can apply as an appetizer or as a main dish.