Easy Bean Salad Healthy Easy Vegetarian Recipes
It is light and refreshing salad, with an ideal combination of vegetables, suitable for those who like vegetarian food.
1 pound fresh green beans trimmed
1 lb. (450g) mushrooms
Juice of half a lemon
½ onion, grated
Little green coriander
3 tbsps. chopped parsley
French dressing 10 fl oz. (300 ml) low calorie
2 tbsps. olive oil
6 tbsps. vinegar
½ teaspoon mustard
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Salt and pepper
How to cook:
1. Boil the beans in salted water until tender.
2. Put them under running water to cool and keep their color. Allow the water to drain.
3. Clean the mushrooms and cut into thick slices. Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
4. Add onion, shredded cilantro and parsley and put the mixture into mushrooms.
5. Pour all the French dressing and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally lightly.
6. Carefully place the beans in a mixture. Serve on a large platter or individual dishes.