Fat Soluble Vitamins


...

Memory loss, frequent headaches, eyes that are constantly tired from tension and depression- how many more problems did you suddenly run into. Can it be that your brain is in shortage of something important and, as a result, fails to perform its tasks?

{LikeAndRead}

The shortage ofvitaminsis all to blame. Somevitaminsare water-soluble, while othervitaminsare fat-soluble ones. They all affect the state of your body andcerebrationalike.

We have already talked about water-solublevitamins. Now it is time to tell how fat-solublevitaminsaffect our brains.

VitaminE

VitaminE(tocopherol) our bodies do not build this one up. It is important to eat foods that containvitamin Eevery day. Tocopherol has positive effects on our nervous system as it prevents the destruction of the neurons. Affecting the brain,vitamin Estabilizes metabolic processes between the cells. Tocopherol makes the walls of the vessels more elastic, preventing thrombus’ formations and protecting the brain by reducing the risks of atherosclerosis.Vitamin Eis a powerful antioxidant. It affects free radicals as soon as it gets inside the body, neutralizing their harmful impact on the brain cells and generally body.Vitamin Eintensifies its antioxidant effect by interacting with selenium. This interaction prevents early brain aging, tumor development, and increasescerebration. It also affects othervitaminsthat the body gets by preventing their destruction.

Consume crude vegetable oil daily. The vitamin’s content is especially high in cold-pressed vegetable oils. Tocopherol is contained in the briar seeds; small amounts are present in liver, eggs, buckwheat, peas, and soybeans. It is enough to eat a plate of buckwheat meal and some salad with tomatoes, parsley, spinach, and lettuce to meet the dailyvitamin Eintake requirements.

Vitamin Eis not decomposed by high temperatures and does not react with acids and alkalis.

Vitamin A


Vitamin A Vitamin Apositively affects the skin and contributes to eyesight improvement. Besides,Vitamin Aaffects redox processes of the brain and of the body. It regulates protein synthesis and stabilizes metabolism inside the cells.Vitamin Aaccumulates in the body and consumed upon body’s needs. Retinol is a strong antioxidant. It prevents free radicals from destroying brain membranes and, thus, prevents the formation of malignant tumors.

As long as there are no fats in the body,vitamin Ais easily digested. Foods with its content: milk and dairy products, egg yolk, butter, liver, and fish; cheese with high fat content contains large amounts of this vitamin, too. 30 % ofvitamin Ashould be consumed in a finished form. Yellow plant pigments called carotenoids, which are contained in fruits and vegetables, can replenish the remaining 70%. All red and orange fruits and vegetables contain carotenoids in large quantities, including carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins, red peppers, apricots, peaches, mountain ash, briar, and buckthorn.

Vitamin Ais not decomposed by high temperatures, but is negatively affected by oxygen and light.

Vitamin D

Vitamin DVitamin Ddoes not directly affect thecerebration, but it supports phosphorus supply to the blood from the kidneys. Phosphorus is involved in the construction of organic compounds that accumulate energy that is later used by the brain cells, as well as other cells. Sufficient amounts of fats are required for thevitamin Ddigestion.

Vitamin Dis partly formed in kidneys and liver. Products of animal origin and mushrooms are a source ofvitamin D. Many kinds of the sea fish (especially fatty kinds), cod liver oil, caviar, all dairy products, egg yolk, and yeast can be used to replenishvitamin Dcontent in the body. However, the shortage, as well as the surplus of this vitamin, adversely affects humans. Hereby, the excess of this vitamin causes the development of atherosclerosis. Therefore, it is important to adhere to the target intake of 100 IU or 25 micrograms.

Vitamin Dis not decomposed during heating, and is resistant to alkalis and acids. It is fat-soluble.

When your daily diet consists of diverse foods, the body gets all thevitaminsit needs. When the food itself is balanced, i.e. the body receives the right quantities of all necessary minerals. You can be sure that your memory will not let you down when you need it the most. You will also be successful in solving all the issues you stumble upon in your life.

{/LikeAndRead}