Healthy liver diet and recipes
If you have liver disease, eat a healthy liver diet is crucial
The liver is one of our most important organs. Many know too little about all the good liver does for us - 24 hours a day. The liver filters out more than 500 liters of blood a day, it consists of more than 350 billion cells and is the body's largest organ, weighing an average of 1 ½ kg. We are totally dependent on the liver's work, and it does not work optimally, it can affect bodily balances, other bodies and our spirits. The liver helps us include to digest our food and detoxify our body.
So we must take good care of our lives. In order to maintain a healthy and effective liver function, it may be necessary at times to give it a little loving care.
1. An excellent cleansing food liver is beets. Eating beets on a regular basis will help to keep the liver detoxification.
2. Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower can also help the liver work at its best. Try adding these to your diet at least three times or more per week.
3. Fruit is fresh as apples are also good for liver health. Apples and other fruits contain pectin which binds to any of the heavy metals in the body, which is hard on the liver.
4. Garlic is good for a lot of things, including the liver. Garlic contains allicin, which acts as a liver detergent. Allicin has also shown that it cleanses the liver from mercury in food, and other substances that are toxic. You can get your garlic either through garlic cloves, garlic powder, or garlic pills.
Offer a recipe of fish with vegetables
Potatoes, cauliflower and cornichons (Time: Approximately 50 minutes)
Ingredients you need-
1 kg (possibly new) potatoes + 1citron-
400 g of cauliflower-
5 gherkins / small pickled cucumbers-
2 cups plain yogurt-
3 tablespoons mayonnaise-
1 teaspoon curry-
Salt and freshly ground pepper-
2-3 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Washing the potatoes or peel them, if necessary,
2. Place the potatoes in a saucepan and pour hot water in until the potatoes are covered
3. Come ½ teaspoon salt in saucepan
4. Put the lid on the pot and bring the potatoes to a boil
5. Turn down and cook the potatoes 15-20 minutes
6. Tag with a knife on the potatoes are cooked - they're done when the knife does not meet resistance
7. Drain the potatoes
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets around. 1 x 1 cm
2. Peel the carrot and cut into tiny cubes
3. Chop finely cornichons
4. Stir yogurt same with mayonnaise and curry powder in a bowl with a dressing
5. Taste the dressing with salt, pepper and lemon juice
6. Turn cauliflower, carrots and pickles in the dressing
7. Cut the lemon in both serving
All the ingredients stew 15-20 minutes, then add the potatoes, stir and stew for 5 minute. Vegetables are cooked.
Fried plaice with parsley sauce
600 g flounder
4 tablespoons bread crumbs
Butter for frying
Reversible flounder in flour, then the eggs and the end of the bread crumbs. Then fry the fish in a pan with butter until golden. This approach means that the fish is fried straight down over his forehead, and thus it is kept fresh and juicy.
2 tbsp. butter,
2 tbsp. flour,
3 dcl hot milk,
Salt and white pepper,
1 bunch parsley,
Butter melted in a pan, add flour and stir well out until it becomes a thick and smooth. Under thorough stirring poured now the warm milk in. Stir the mixture until a smooth consistency. Cook for 5 minutes, which touched often. Put the sauce salt, white pepper, finely chop the parsley and add it to the very end, it must not boil.
The sauce is now ready to be poured out of the well-prepared and juicy plaice. We cooked food for lunch, which is included in healthy liver diet.
A healthy liver diet can be varied and delicious.