How to prepare sweet ravioli Mediterranean Cuisine
3,5 tablespoons (50g) butter
10,5 oz.( 300g) flour
3,5 fl oz. (100ml) milk
Salt (to taste)
1 teaspoon vanillin
5 tablespoons (60g) sugar
Dense jam or nutella
Often changes the cooking oil
How to prepare
Prepare the sweet ravioli is very simple.
1 Take a bowl and pour flour, sugar, butter, cut into cubes, an egg, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, milk and a pinch of salt.
2. Mix well all ingredients until the mixture is smooth and compact. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to rest (it only takes thirty minutes). Take the dough and divide into four loaves.
3. Roll out the dough to a thickness of layer 0,05 inch. Next, cut round pieces of dough. Put the jam (or nutella) into the dough, and close up edge. It takes a bit of patience and time.
4. When you have finished shape all ravioli you take a pan with high sides and pour the vegetable oil. Dip ravioli in hot oil 3-4 pieces at a time, and fry until they are golden.
5. Put the dumplings on a plate with paper towels to drain excess oil.
6. Sprinkle ravioli with powdered sugar. You can serve the sweet ravioli warm or cold.