Recipe pork with prunes and salad with spinach and dried figs
Pork with prunes
4,5 ibs. (2 kg) pork loin cut into 10 to 12 pieces
1 onion cut into thick strips round
1 cube Knorr Garlic herb
6 potatoes cut round
4 red peppers into thick strips
1 glass of red wine
1 ib. (450g) prunes (pitted)
7 fl oz. (210ml) extra virgin olive oil Altis soft
Homemade vegetable broth 1 Knorr
How to cook:
1. Saute the pork pieces in extra virgin olive oil Altis to soft. Then rub the cube Knorr spices by your hands and stir the garlic with the meat as browned.
2. Then add the prunes, onions and peppers, mix up after all ingredients, add red wine.
3. Add the potatoes to boil for 45 minutes. If needed, you can add salt and pepper to pork with prunes.
Dry white wine Riesling or Chardonnay can be submitted to the pork with prunes.
Well with pork with prunes and salad with spinach and dried figs.
Salad with spinach and dried figs
1 package fresh spinach
4-5 dried figs
7fl oz. (210 ml) white wine
1 tbsp. green onions
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar Altis
A little olive oil Altis traditional
Salt and pepper
How to cook:
1. After washing the figs cut in into smaller slices, take a bowl, fill it with wine and put inside the figs soak for 10 minutes.
2. Then, wash the spinach and cut it by hand.
3. Take green onions, wash and cut them into small pieces.
4. Put spinach, figs and green onions in a bowl and pour over olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
5. Finally, season salad with salt and pepper.
Enjoy your meal!