Roasted potatoes and vegetables in oven
If you want roasted potatoes with vegetables, this dish is possible to cook in any oven.
We offer prescription of Moroccan potatoes with vegetables for 4 persons.
6 cloves of garlic
2 tsp. paprika
½ tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp. chopped fresh coriander
3/4 tsp. chopped parsley
1 lemon (juice of)
3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 3/4ibs.( 790 g) potatoes, cut into thick slices 1 ½ inches
1 large red bell pepper, cut into pieces 1 incher (2 ½ cm) thick
1 yellow pepper, cut into cubes 1½ inches (4 cm) thick
1 large green pepper, cut into pieces 1 ½ inches (4cm) thick
4 stalks celery cut into pieces 2 inches (5 cm) thick
½ pound tomatoes cut each into 8 slices
2 tbsp. Classic Olive Oil
How to cook:
1. Garlic, half a teaspoon of salt, pepper, cumin and cayenne pepper, place in a blender bowl and mash the mixture until it is smooth.
2. Then put the herbs and mix everything together in a blender.
3. Now add the lemon juice, vinegar and 2 -3 tablespoons Olive oil and toss. Add a little salt. Be careful not to overdo.
4. Now take a large bowl and blend potatoes with peppers and celery.
5. Again add a little salt and toss with the sauce of herbs you made in the beginning.
6. Now you need a roasting pan. Place the potato slices in skillet, sliced ??tomatoes and pour 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil and cover with aluminum foil.
7. Go for baking! Put the pan in the oven with a temperature of 356 F (180 C) for 35 minutes and after removing the foil, let it cook for another 20-30 minutes until vegetables are tender.
8. Moroccan potatoes with vegetables ready to serve.