Squash flower recipe
Stuffed zucchini blossoms
24 large zucchini blossoms (In summer you can find zucchini blossoms at farmers' markets, though they are not nearly as prevalent as fruit.)
½ cup olive oil Altis soft
3/4 cup rice Carolina
1/4 cup dill
1 Pummaro classic chopped (400g)
4 oz. cream cheese or soft cheese
1/4 cup mint
1/4 cup parsley
Salt and pepper
How to cook:
1. Mix the rice with Pummaro in a bowl and then add onion, dill, mint, parsley, salt, pepper and a little olive oil.
2. Subsequently, a layer in the bottom of a pot stems from aromatics. In this way, the stuffed will not stick to the bottom and will take the food and extra fragrance.
3. Once you cut the stems and remove the small green sepals and yellow pole, fill the zucchini blossoms with rice mixture until there separating the petals of the flower. Then, turn the petals so it cannot spill the filling and put them in the pot.
4. Now sprinkled with a little extra salt and pepper and remaining olive oil.
5. When you do that, take the pan with a plate and then pour in the so much water to cover the sides of the dish.
6. Finally, the pot places it in the fire. When food starts to boil, turn down the heat and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes.
7. The Stuffed zucchini blossoms are ready. Sprinkle with a little cream cheese or soft cheese and serve warm.