Tips How to Keep Your Liver Healthy
Everybody knows thathealthy liverplays an important role in keeping our body healthy. It is quite important to keep yourliver healthyand in a good condition as liver is a filter of the body and helps its cells get proper amount of necessary nutrients to survive. Liver is an important organ in the body, and it is able to repair itself. However, if some extreme danger occurs, it might lead to cancer or liver cirrhosis, that is supposed to be an irreversible process.
Tip # 1 KeepLiver Healthy
- preserve livel health by following proper diets. Goodfoodcomposed of carbohydrates, nutrients, fiber and vitamins is desirable.
- drink more water because it's good not only for our liver, but for the body overall. Water is responsible for detoxification in the organism.
- consume fiberfoodssuch as oatmeals, beans, apples, pears, because they are rich in minerals and reduce liver stress
- fruits and vegetables need to be washed well before consuming. If you don't, chemicals and pesticides will affect your liver.
- exercise on a daily basis. Go in for such sports as swimming, jogging, yoga.
- give up your bad habits: cigarettes, alcohol and drugs. These are injurious to liver.
- maintain healthy weight and don't eat uselessfoodslike chips.
Tip # 2 Eat Healthy
Here is a list of foods that will keep yourliver healthy.
With high content of antioxidants and vitamin C grapefruit increases all the cleansing processes in the liver. Drink a small cup of fresh grapefruit juice, and your liver will produce necessary enzymes that are responsible for detoxification and flushing out of toxins.
Apples are high in pectin and contain natural constituents that cleanse the body of toxins, especially in the digestive tract. So, thisfoodwill make it easy for the liver to handle with all the accumulated toxins.
Thisfoodhelps the organism to produce glutathione necessary for cleaning our liver from toxins. Recently conducted research showed that avocadoes helped to improve and maintain liver if eaten regularly.
Lemons and Limes
Citrus fruit contain high amount of vitamin C which synthesizes toxic materials. If you drink freshly squeezed juice in the morning, it will help to stimulate the work of the liver and keep the liver healthy.
A small amount of thisfoodwill activate liver enzymes and flush out all the toxins from the body. Thesefoodscontain allicin and selenium which are two natural components for keeping the liver healthy.
Beetroot and Сarrots
These bothfoodscontain lots of beta-carotene and plant-flavonoids and they help to improve and stimulate functioning of the liver.
Eating thisfoodactivated detoxifying enzymes which flush out toxins from the organism and maintainliver health.
Leafy Green Vegetables
They are responsible for cleaning the liver from antioxidants and toxins. Green leaves of vegetables can be eaten cooked, juiced and raw. These are high in chlorophylis and are able to reduce the blood stream from toxins, heavy metals, pesticides and chemicals. Leafy green vegetables provide our liver with a powerful and protective mechanism and maintainliver health.
Walnuts contain much of amino acid arginine and help to detoxify ammonia. Glutathione and omega-3 fatty acids help to support liver cleansing activities.
These contain many B-complex vitamins which improve fat metabolization, liver discongestion and function. Try not to eatfoodscontaining whit flour. Instead of that try alternatives of whole wheat.
Olive oil is great to keepliver healthy, but if used in moderation. It provides the body with a lipid base that pushes out harmful toxins.