Vegeterian Salad Tabouli Is Tabouli Healthy
An easy and low-cal salad with parsley and bulgur is vegetarian dish from Lebanon.
for 4 persons
Preparation time: 45-60 minutes
1 oz. (30 g) bulgur (groats)
1 lb. 5 oz. (600 gr) tomatoes
5 oz. (50 g) chives
3 bunches of parsley
2,5 oz. (70 gr) mint
1/2 teaspoon sweet spices
1/4 oz. sweet pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
5 oz. (150 g) virgin olive oil
How to cook:
1. Bulgur is usually prepared by pre-frying in butter with a further short-term cooking. Rinse bulgur 2-3 times and put in the bowl in which will be the salad.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes. Pour the chopped tomatoes and place in a bowl the juice of tomatoes soaked bulgur.
3. Finely chop the onions and pour over tomatoes.
4. Rinse and pat dry the parsley and chop finely with a sharp knife.
5. Finely chop mint.
6. Add the herbs and allow the mixture to stand without stirring, for about 30 minutes to soften the bulgur and absorb all the juices.
7. Sprinkle spiced with allspice, salt and pepper.
8. Add the lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil, stir and serve.